Welcome to Dancing on the Shore. Proud to be serving the Delmarva peninsula for 20 years!
We offer professional, high quality ballroom and latin dance instruction throughout the Eastern Shore. Our instructors are former competitors / performers and are certified professional teachers.
Instruction includes both International & American style ballroom dance at all levels. We also offer classes in Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep,Rumba, Cha-Cha, Samba, Paso Doble, Mambo, Bolero, Jive, East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Single time Swing, Polka ,Argentine Tango, Salsa, Bachata, Hustle, Nightclub Two-Step, Country Two-Step and Ballroom Line Dancing.
We are now also offering Country Couple Dancing as well!
We proudly teach the DIVIDA American style and ISTD international style syllabuses.
WE OFFER GROUP & PRIVATE LESSONS
*****Please note we do not have direct online registration for group lessons. If you wish to register for a class please call 302-377-3088 or email email@example.com
Gift Certificates Available!
Classes are currently taught in Easton, Salisbury, Cambridge, Berlin MD, and Milford, DE
Dancing on the Shore’s hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am – 9pm. You can reach us at 302-377-3088 or infodancingontheshore.com. Calls received after hours or on the weekends will be returned at our earliest possible convenience. Facebook messages will also be responded to during our hours of operation. Please note phone calls received on the weekends may not be returned till Monday morning.
Join our e-mail list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DANCING ON THE SHORE’S COVID – 19 STATEMENT
Dancing on the Shore is committed to keeping all students and staff as safe as possible while dancing. We will be taking the following steps to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Staff will have daily temperature & wellness checks. Staff will wash their hands in before and in between each dance lesson.
- Staff will wear masks at all time in accordance to state guidelines.
- Questions about health and wellness will be asked to student upon arrival to dance lesson.
- All students will be required to sign a hold harmless waiver at the time of their first lesson after the reopening.
- Only students taking lessons will be allowed in the studio. No spectators please.
- All lessons will be 50 min in length. This will allow teacher time to wash hands and sanitize any needed surface in between lessons.
- All commonly touch surfaces will be sanitized by staff before lessons as well as through out the day.
- All students are asked to wear masks when entering and leaving dance lessons while in the common shared areas of the studios.
- Students are asked to wash their hands before and after lessons as well as to sanitize as needed during the lesson (sanitizer will be provided).
- Please do not enter dance studio until prior client has left and teacher has come out of studio. Please wait in waiting area or outside of the building (to be made specific by location – see below).
- Please maintain social distancing between all other students and staff.
- During ALL lessons, private and group, teachers and students will be required to wear a mask. Mask must be cloth or surgical ( with earloops) no bandanas or neck gaiters. MASK MUST COVER NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES!
- If students dances with dance instructor student both instructor and student will hand sanitize immediately after dancing with each other. Students acknowledge the potential risk of dancing with the instructor
- Group lessons – Currently no rotation of partners will be taking place. Singles can choose to partner with each other and dance with the same partner during the entire lesson while wearing mask. Otherwise singles will be required to practice steps on their own during the group lesson. Group lessons will be limited to 10 so pre- registration will be required.